This website is operated by d-bur Ltd. – an Israeli company with registration number 514104553. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to d-bur.
d-bur Commitment to Your Privacy
We are committed to the highest degree of respect for the privacy of our registered users and other visitors to our website.
We collect data in the following ways:
- We collect the data that you provide us when you register to our website / store.
- We collect data that you provide us when you buy a product.
- We collect data that you provide us when you opt in to get emails from us.
- We collect data included in emails that you send us.
- We may automatically collect anonymous data around usage of our digital products when you access our online server.
The data we collect may include:
- Personal data that you may provide – your name, email address, country, AAC software you use, etc
- Data that may be automatically collected by our online server – server access attempts, parameters used to call the server, failed attempts to call the server, etc. We collect and save this data without any personal identifiers.
- personal data will be used solely to provide you with the services that you have purchased or otherwise opted to receive, and to charge you for these services. We will notify you about charging failures with your payment method, and the upcoming expiration of any of your subscriptions.
- The anonymous data that we collect when you access our online server, will be used solely to improve our products.
- We will not sell or otherwise transfer your data to any 3rd party, before obtaining your explicit permission.
- We will not send you any marketing material, unless you opt in to get emails from us.
- We may disclose Your Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the requirements of the law or comply with legal process served on us, (b) protect and defend our rights or property, or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our employees and staff, agents, users of our products or services, or members of the public. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your data to third parties as part of a legal process.
Credit Card Information
- Credit card information is not collected or stored on our servers. When you conduct a transaction through our site, payment and payment card information for the transaction is entered directly into a third-party processor’s systems and is not transmitted through or stored by us. The card processor provides us with an authorization code which is securely stored with the payment record on our servers.
For questions or comments regarding this Privacy Statement, you can contact us via email at – firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to – d-bur Ltd. 2nd Haddas St., P.O.Box 1538, Kiryat Tivon, 3605202, Israel.