Digital life made easy
Join-In is available
Full support for the New Facebook,
New apps – Zoom, Audible, Kindle and Google Translate
Major enhancements to YouTube and Instagram
Lite version for most of the apps
Everyone should be able to participate in the Digital Life.
Unfortunately, this is often not the case for AAC users. Join-In is a new software solution by d-bur designed to overcome this challenge and allow AAC users to engage, experience and enjoy the Digital Life like the rest of us.
With Join-In you can
Fully participate in social networks
Enjoy all the capabilities of streaming apps
Communicate via messaging apps
And much more...
The suite includes Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Spotify, Netflix, YouTube, WhatsApp, Android Messages, MSN, Google Calendar, Zoom, Audible, Kindle and Google Translate. More apps are coming…
How it works
Join-In creates an “AAC Optimized” flow that links your AAC solution to the app you are using. This flow enables you to perform both simple and complex actions by selecting a button on your AAC app using your preferred access method. By selecting AAC buttons you can
- Create a post on Facebook
- Respond to a message in WhatsApp
- Read aloud a paragraph in a news article on MSN
- Create a new playlist in Spotify
- Choose a subtitle language in Netflix
Moreover, the AAC Optimized flow reduces the number of selections required for each action, and exposes features that are not supported by the regular use of Apps like
- Increasing the font size of messages in WhatsApp
- Automatically reading movie descriptions in Netflix
- Controlling the size of search results in YouTube
- Smart-scrolling through content
Join-In is designed for applications that are dynamic in nature and that undergo occasional changes and updates. Join-In uses innovative technology to ensure that the user experience is not negatively impacted by these changes by
- Maintaining a consistent user-experience even if the application is updated or altered
- Enabling quick recovery in instances where changes in an application affect the AAC flow. As some important components of Join-In are cloud-based, the recovery process is usually transparent to the user. From the users’ perspective, everything happens in the background, without requiring their involvement
who can benefit from join-iN?
Join-In caters to Windows-based AAC users who want to join the digital life
Regardless of their access method…
Eye tracking users
Enjoy a highly efficient solution combining selecting AAC buttons with direct selection of objects from the browser area
Perform all the desired activities using a standard AAC button-based solution
Touch communication users
Benefit from a protected environment, combining large AAC buttons with a dynamic virtual keyguard
And regardless of their age and literacy level.
Text communication users
Enjoy full application capabilities, including most advanced functions, while working in a friendly AAC environment
Symbol communication users
Can use their communication app to write texts, search, and comment, and have text read aloud for them in all apps
For many of the supported applications, Join-In users can select between Full and Lite versions
Designed for literate users who want to enjoy the full functionality of each app
For users who require larger buttons and a simplified environment
There are three options for purchasing Join-In after the 30 days free trial:
- Monthly subscription for $10 a month.
- Annual subscription for $100 a year.
- Lifetime subscription for $350.
Want to try Join-In?
To get your free trial, order Join-In, or to ask any question, fill in the
Questions? Comments? Requests?
Fill the form on the right, or email us at email@example.com